Grandma and her boys

Friday 7 December 2007

Rotorua NZ

So, here I am in New Zealand.
The weather has been great until yesterday when the big black clouds rolled in dropping there contents and the winds decided to blow, but the gardens need it and the farmers as all ways.
The roses in the garden are a picture and this wind is doing them no good at all.
Lets hope it subsides a little as this weekend is the time I have promised Ben a trip to the beach in the camper van. Here is the van I am living in very comfortable and have been very happy wandering around in it. and so far I have not taken up offers of "inside" beds from friends and neighbours.

The house and garden have changed a little with a "new family" living in it, with all their "stuff" around the place it has taken on a new look, so it was quite easy for me to come back here as it did not look much like our house on the inside. The garden is much the same but on a spare plot of land, we have the making of a fort for the Grandsons to play in. I am given to understand there will also be a sand pit , so we look forward to pictures in the future of the finished items.


No comments: