Grandma and her boys

Friday 9 July 2010

Colours in your food...good for you


COLOUR IS GOOD for you


Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
My blood pressure was high .....
My cholesterol was high .......
I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical problems.
He said: Just think in colours. Fill your plate with bright colours. Try some greens, oranges, reds, maybe something blue,etc.
So I went right home and ate an entire bowl of


And sure enough, I felt better immediately. I never knew eating right could be so easy !!!

2 comments:

Bee Jay said...

Oh Laurie, you always seem to give me a chuckle! thanks!
Blessings!

By Hoki Quilts said...

lol, I just love it, ha ha.
hugs
Miche'le