Grandma and her boys

Friday 16 July 2010

First Class at Conference..A pocket for Titania

Now this class with Lee Westfield, was way out of my comfort zone.
Not only do I not do beads but I also do not normally use these colours, I am more a natural colour girl.
The photo's are not good for the colour the outside of the bag is lilac and the linning is actually dark purple.
The hardanger work was done before the class and the embellishment was the order of the day.


This beading and thread took me all day, I can honestly say that I probably will never do another one.
But I will finish the bag and post a photograph when done, and hopefully the colour will show up better.... I must say though it was a fun day and Lee was so patient trying to make me do what I would normally steer clear from.

This next photo's are of Lee's work just to show you what a completed bags looks like, I would have
 loved to have done this one it is more my thing.


Bag for an Ice Princess by Lee Westfield


Lee's Pocket for titania
I wonder if mine will look so good when finished ..I do hope so.

1 comment:

Marie-Louise said...

Hallo
Woowww, woowww die Beutel sehen fantastisch aus, ich bin mir sicher deiner wird bestimmt auch so wunderschön werden.
Sorry ich kann leider kein englisch darum schreib ich in deutsch.
Ganz liebe Grüsse Marie-Louise