Grandma and her boys

Thursday 22 December 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone


Here he is again beavering away just as I imagine you all doing to get those last minute things done.

I think I am already ... well to an extent. I have organised the Neighbours to feed Chivers him being the VIP  in this household, 


 I have cleaned the campervan and almost packed it, just a few pressies to deliver tomorrow and then food shopping .. I am then off to the beach with Kathryn and family.
I may even go a day early .. can't see any reason to just sit here waiting for the next day to arrive ... there that is the child in me talking ... I think as old as you get year by year Christmas always holds an element of magic.


Ben 8, has requested a traditional "Christmas Dinner" We guess he has been watching to much TV and DVD's  etc.



So we are going to cook him one in the kitchen  at the campsite ... wish us luck. I think we have remembered every thing the Crackers, candles, napkins and oh! the turkey ... but sorry Ben it is a very large chicken we just did not think we could manage to cook turkey at a campsite.

I will be back in about 5 days ....    so I wish you all


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy holidays Laurie and merry xmas.xx

sunny said...

What a fun Christmas you have planned. And by all means, go a day early! Have a safe trip, and a very Merry Christmas!

Alison said...

Have a wonderful time...Happy Christmas to you and yours
Alison xx

Cheryll said...

It sounds like a magic time you've planned! All the very best for the holidays! Enjoy :)