Grandma and her boys

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Big Thank you day.....


I have been taking part in a swap called " A Little bit French"  there has been lavender  patterns posted by Cheryl the swap Mama and we had to do one or more and send off to a secret swap partner ... well today a parcel arrived from my secret partner who turned out to be Miss Debs from Christchurch ... So thank you so much Debs .... The lavender sleep pillow and lavender bag smell wonderful ..... in fact lavender is my favorite smell ... the post man was very intrigued by the parcel as it smelt wonderful even while wrapped in it's postal bag.....




But ... the big surprise is that ...... on Deb's facebook and blog she put a photo of a very pretty tea cosy she had knitted .... a friend of Deb's commented  "she would like one in  another colour"  ... Me .. for a bit of a joke said " Please make mine Pink "  Well !! can you imagine my surprise  when I opened the lavender smelling postal bag there also was a lovely tea cosy  that Deb had knitted in pink for me.



So my down days have had a great big lift today ... Thank you so so much Deb..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Laurie how wonderful to receive this parcel,gorgeous gifts.xx

Deb said...

You are more than welcome Laurie. So pleased everything was a hit.
The rose teabags are really nice too so I hope you enjoy the different taste explosion they will give you.

Ali Honey said...

That was nice Laurie. I'm glad it cheered you up.It's lovely that Deb who has had a rough couple of years is able to do something nice to cheer someone else. Well done all round.

sunny said...

Awesome gifts! I love the tea cosy.