Grandma and her boys

Sunday 15 July 2012

Me and my computer

Just look at this cute picture ... I guess they are biscuits.



So back to the subject,   my computer and I are not on the best of terms ... I seem to have trouble settling to do things on it,  my concentration is low for other than playing games  and reading  your blogs  .... Everything on a day to day basis is getting done but not until the last moment... but  I am stitching and doing all my other hobbies.
So emails and my blog are getting neglected ... I have no idea why ..  May be it is the winter effecting me  I can not put my finger on the reason why.    We have had a really cold winter with  beautiful days  but I think I am in need of some really warm sunshine ... I have thought about taking a holiday to one of the Pacific Islands but believe it or not I can not be bothered to book it,  yet alone travelling to it.

So if you don't get comments from me it is not because I am neglecting anyone I am reading all your blogs and getting inspiration from them  ...
So may be a trip to the Doctors will be on the cards for a blood test .... perhaps I am suffering  from the lack of something ...

So I am still here ... just not very active on the blog at present.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have noticed alot of people have been feeling like that Laurie,i think it is the weather,take care.xx

sunny said...

Girlfriend - you need some sunshine, for sure! Even if it's cold, try to get outside in the sunshine for at least a few minutes each day. You're welcome to come visit me. Seriously. We're gearing up for the next heat wave due this week. I'd be happy to share.

Nancy J said...

Laurie, a Dr's visit sounds a great idea, and I often read, absorb, get inspiration, but do not comment.All this takes careful thought and inspiration to get the right words.You will be back, just wait for some sunshine. Cheers from Jean

Narelle said...

I'm pretty sure I have what ever it is that's going around.
Roll on Spring!