Grandma and her boys

Friday 10 August 2012

To all those Grandies out there......

A Funny to help the day along ... This looks just like my number 1 grandson when he was about 3 yrs old.... Knowing his computer ability it probably was ....



"No Grandma, Listen  Double click the Internet Explorer icon "


I seem to have been away from Blogger awhile .... life is just to to busy  but I have been stitching and keeping warm ...  then fainting on recieving  the power bills .... and trying to say NO to things but I am weak and find myself doing everything for everyone plus more  ...
Many years ago I did  course on     " How to say NO nicely "  I only wish I could remembered how it went. 
 I guess while I am healthy and able I will just carry on .... what is it they say ... if you want something done give it to a busy person ... sometimes I think there must be other busy people around here ....  go and ask them.

This week I treated myself to a car valet, inside and out ....  a hampster could have lived for two weeks in my car and been well fed on the crumbs ...  for when I go early to the museum I often eat my toast on the way with a cup of coffee to go with it..... and some from the grand kids my fault for giving them stuff in the car ... it is amazing where those crumbs end up  .... what a pleasure it was to get a sparkling clean car back ... I have been trying to clean it inside for weeks and weeks but it has just been to wet or to cold to be out in the garage ... believe me it has been money well spent.

Catch you all again soon...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats what i must do laurie is give my car a good clean,lol,the littlies know more than us with computers.xx