Grandma and her boys

Thursday 18 April 2013

UFO's ... my stash



My stash ... no not fabric these are my stash of Embroidery UFO's  each one of these folders has one in it neatly filed on the shelf, believe it or not there was at least 6 more at the beginning of the year and my New Years resolution was to get them reduced.... I have managed 5 of them and number  6 is in progress...
These zip around clear folders are marvelous as you can see at a glance what is in each one and they stand up and file nicely. ( From the $2 shop)

As I mentioned this is the embroidery ones ... quilting ones I will save for another time.... as that is a different saga.

So watch this space for more finishes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea Laurie.xx

Isabella said...

love how you keep our projects Laurie tell whats the best way to store our threads.