Grandma and her boys

Thursday 26 September 2013

Progress on the Weekend piece and other stories

Progress on the "Trees"

 
I have actually done more than I expected I would in the last few days the fern is may be a trifle big ... but hey we grow large ferns here in NZ.
There is still more forest floor to do and also a bit more canopy for the trees.


I had some news today ... I have been elected on to the Governing Board of Arthritis New Zealand
I take up this position mid November ...... then the fun will start a few trips to Wellington in the year and also other places when necessary.  Looking forward to the challenge.

2 comments:

Lee said...

well done on your progress with Tall trees and congratulations on your new challenge.

Sisbabestitches said...

Your trees are looking stunning Laurie! Sounds like a wonderful challenge- congratulations :)