Grandma and her boys

Tuesday 31 December 2013

My wish for you in 2014




"I Wish You Enough!®"

 By   Bob Perks



I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.

I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.

I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.

I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.

I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.

I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.

I wish you enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE





3 comments:

Nancy J said...

Hi Laurie, lovely words. and may they be true for you, for all our friends, yours, mine, and all others elsewhere. Happy New Year, Jean.

Lee said...

And I wish you a very blessed year in 2014

sunny said...

And a very Happy New Year to You!!