Grandma and her boys

Monday 16 June 2008

Kuwait a return visit

Kuwait Water Towers


I have to leave Dubai again on a visa run, my! these 60days come around fast.


I have a friend living in Kuwait and she has suggested that I go there and see the old place again.

Look at the old stamping grounds and see the changes since the Iraq / Kuwait war.

I am sure life there is different now, so much will have changed, just like here in Dubai over the last 20 yrs.

Now my question is ... "Is this a good move to go back and see a place where you have so many fond memories, of that great period of your life, where you laid so many mile stones for the rest of yours and your families lives ?"
What is it they say " Never go back if you want to keep the old memories alive and unchanged"
If it is possible to get a visa ...... I am going to go............So watch this space for the outcome.

No comments: