Grandma and her boys

Monday 1 September 2008

Sometimes I just wonder about myself.


I realise we have had a lot to think about recently with the move home etc.

and I am prone to fogetting things but not normally important things like anything to do with Stitching or quilting but please read on...


A short while ago I signed up for a Christmas Pin Cushion Swap...
Easy you may say, just make the pin cushion and post it off by the due date..
"Not so easy" say I, for I can't remember where I signed up for it.

I have sent messages to the groups I follow and so far no positive answer has been forth coming....

Please someone out there who follows my blog, must know of a pin cushion swap on one of the Yahoo groups, if you do please put me out of my misery and tell me I did not dream that I signed up for it.

Especially as I have made a very special embroidered top already.

No comments: