Grandma and her boys

Sunday 30 November 2008

A Thought for today

This is a picture of my grandsons taking a walk in the local park, I wonder what they were thinking about at the time.


I get all sorts of emails some serious and some jokes and some ? well, I could do with out them !!


But every now and then something comes along that makes you smile or even laugh out loud.


I had an email that contained some thoughts for 2008, I can't say they made me laugh but there was a gleam of a smile.


A few of them follow:
Thoughts to ponder for 2008

We know exactly where one cow with Mad-cow-disease is located among millions and millions of cows in North America but we haven't got a clue as to where millions of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of Immigration?


Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day, teach a person to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks.

Some people are like a Slinky ..! Not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to Criticism.
In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is Weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
I hope they bought a little smile or even a titter of a laugh.

No comments: