Grandma and her boys

Saturday 27 December 2008

A Christmas Message

I received this message from a friend overseas I loved it, it says everything one could wish to say to ones friends....so to all my friends on or off the blog, this message is especially for you all.

My Christmas wish for you my friend, is not a simple one.
For I wish you hope, joy and peace, days filled with warmth and sun.
I wish you love and friendship too, throughout the coming year.
Lots of laughter and happiness, to fill your world with cheer.
May you count your blessings one by one, and when totaled by the lot,
May all that you've been given, be more than what you sought.
May your journeys be short, your burdens light, may your spirit never grow old.
May all your clouds have silver linings and your rainbows pots of gold.
I wish this all and so much more, may all your dreams come true.
May you have a Merry Christmas friends, and a Happy New Year too!

No comments: