Grandma and her boys

Saturday 27 December 2008

So what did Santa bring you

Santa was very good to me this year...

I decided I would like a water feature on the deck
outside of the lounge window, just a little one may be a fountain
in a half barrel with a water lily.....

Look what I got !! wow I never expected something like this at all.


It is wonderful, all I have to do is wait for the stores to open
after the New Year and buy the plants and fish
So this is a big public
THANK YOU
to my husband Eric for building this for me



1 comment:

Ali Honey said...

Lucky You. That's a delightful gift.

Sorry to hear of Eric's problem....they are VERY good at treating this in this area...some experts. We have a friend who had Brachitherapy( ? )...but it is not suitable for everyone.My husband has been having annual tests for some time, but his last result was just enlarged , so he will keep on having checks.

BEST WISHES TO YOU BOTH.