Grandma and her boys

Friday 24 July 2009

Sewing room

The weather has been quite terrible over this winter and my sewing room
has been beyond cool in fact one could describe it as "freezing"
Unfortunately it has been used as a bit of a dumping ground,
so today I am going to put on the heater
and spend the afternoon putting it back to some form of "tidy"



This weeks disaster ......
I have quite a few seed beads,
all nicely in 18 individual colour compartments in a container,
until I took it along to a Guild meeting to use some
and put it in my bag on it's side ...then pow!!

I now have a container with two compartments
full of trillions of beads of mixed colours.
It may take a while to sort but I would guess it is achievable ...
may be one would call it .. an on going project

No comments: