Grandma and her boys

Friday 24 July 2009

Quilting Swaps

From a blog that I follow I found out about this advent swap.
You send to you swap partner 24 small sewing gifts and one a lttle larger for Christmas
( all at once individually wrapped )
they must arrive in time for Advent posted in November.
I am looking forward to fullfilling this one.
I have taken part in quite a few swaps over the last couple of years
and they are very simple to do normally just involving a single artical
ie. a pin cushion or something hand made.
It is quite a thrill to receive a parcel normally from overseas,
and make a new like minded internet friend in the process.
I actually enoy making small items
and this is a great way of making them with a goal in mind.
If you would like to join this swap
or find out more go to Mother's Cupboard

No comments: