Grandma and her boys

Friday 23 October 2009

Buying on the spur of the moment




Something that I do not do very often...is see something I really have to have
Normally I am quite calculated about what I buy, may be this is a hang over from when we didn't have money to spare.
Oh my! Yesterday I went to town to work at the museum, then to buy some bread, well I was fairly close to the Footloose shoe shop and saw they had a sales table outside...like anyone I was drawn towards it, there was a pair of red shoes there and good price so tried them on
but no good to tight...shame.
But, they had their new seasons Reiker brand shoes being put out on display
and these shoes just caught my interest, I tried them on and after a few minutes
I just knew I wanted them...now I have just paid more for these shoes than
I can ever remember paying for shoes...
I just wanted them and handed over the credit card
Never mind will eat from the freezer for a couple of weeks.

No comments: