Grandma and her boys

Saturday 7 November 2009

Advent Swap

I joined this swap in August

You have to gather 24 small gifts sewing related and pack them for your partner in the swap...she then opened them one each day during December just like an advent calender.
It was fun looking for so many small items, and wrapping them.
Now my parcel is winging it's way to Bell in Tasmania Australia...
I hope she has as much fun opening the gifts as I did making or finding them for her....
I look forward to receiving the same from her.. as in this swap you get to know who you are swapping with.
So I now have a lovely new friend that I have met only on the Internet.
The 25th gift to be opened on Christmas Day is something larger that you have made for your swap friend
So sorry photo's will have to wait as she will be reading this blog and I don't want to spoil her surprise.



No comments: