Grandma and her boys

Sunday 8 November 2009

The sewing Machine Saga



You may remember my sewing machine saga, it kept breaking down and was in and out of the menders, well the last episode was me taking it back to them after it took a tumble from the front seat of the car to the floor, landing on its head....Well after a post mortem by the engineer, the damage to the computer is fatal, and it needs to be replaced, this will cost the price of a new machine.

State Insurance have come to the party and I get a brand new machine to replace it.  The machine that has died was a top of the range computer operated one, so will be replaced with the newest computer one...  I have to go and see the one I want one day next week to give it a trial run and make up my mind it is the right one for me.   You really don't want to know what it is going to cost... but this will be Christmas and Birthdays all in one, or seem like it..       I just can't wait.



                      

No comments: