Grandma and her boys

Thursday 18 February 2010

Day 2 from my bed

well would you believe it I am still in my bed this is day 2.
I am not sure what this virus is but it is a stinker and makes you feel washed out in every way.
A lovely neighbour delivered a meal last night, but I am sorry to say I could only eat a mouth full or two, and today so far just some toast and hot lemon drinks, plus lemonade...
Yes! when we lived in the Middle East lemonade was good for all bugs in the tummy and intestines, and carrot juice, then as you calmed the insides natural yogurt..... these were the cure all even the Doctors recommended them.

I have the laptop and have had a quiet day looking up loads of quilting sites and  various sewing ones as well...my what a lot there is out there.
I googled "Pincushions and got over 10,000 ++  ...no I did not manage to look at them all
But I have found some neat blogs.
Thank you for all your good wishes, I am sorry I have not posted all the comments but do appreciate them all.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

1 comment:

Shari said...

Hope you are better soon!