Grandma and her boys

Sunday 4 April 2010

A Lovely Weekend

A Lovely weekend... I have just spent 3 days at DD's caravan with the grand kids, mainly as it is Easter but also as it was my Birthday on Saturday.
I have had phone calls and cards, fabric from my Birthday Fat Quarter swap girls, a lovely new mug with a mat and tray to match from DD and family to use on the new deck, when I arrived home I had 7 telephone messages awaiting for me... some from people I just did not expect a call from... So thank you everyone for making  it such a lovely day. I also had 4 electronic cards on email from overseas...what a fantastic thing the computer is... what did we do before with out it.
As we get older I do believe birthdays are more enjoyable, we have so many more people to celebrate with especially grand kids, I am sure they get more excited about my birthdays than me bless them.



3 comments:

Deb said...

Happy Belated Birthday Laurie. I am so pleased you had a wonderful day.
Best wishes for easter
hugs Deb

Ann said...

Happy Birthday Laurie, glad you had a lovely few days.

Chocolate Cat said...

So glad you had a lovely few days with family celebrating Easter and your Birthday. I always think we are blessed with every Birthday we celebrate. Happy Birthday. If my parcel (fat 1/4 club) hasn't arrived yet it is on its way!!!