Grandma and her boys

Tuesday 8 June 2010

The school boy..and uniforms


This is the smart boy in uniform.


Me and my big brother off to school.
Seems he went off as though he had always been there.
check out here

How comfortable kids look in the new type of uniforms
 I remember my uniform in 1950's, I had a shirt and tie, skirt, long socks and lace up shoes, a blazer and a hat, which if not on your head bought about a detention, these I had on consistent regularity it is so difficult to keep a "straw Boater " on your head while riding a bike, thus it would land down the back of my neck with the elastic beneath my chin.
 I reckon there were far to many prefects from my school who lived on my way home who were keen to put you on report.
I therefore saw the outside of the Heads room at least a couple of times a week.

No comments: