Grandma and her boys

Saturday 4 February 2012

Todays smile .....

I just have to share my Daughters post with you all ... I know you are going to crease up at this one  ..... she will not mind as we are always borrowing snippets from each others blog



 Kathryn wrote on her blog ....

When school finished at the end of last year, all the artwork for the year came home.
We usually go through it all and decide on the good pieces and this then gets pride of place on the notice board in the dining room for all to see.

However this year I didn't manage to get through the bag of art until we came back from holiday.
Alex had created a star in the classroom which was obviously the childrens way of saying that they are awesome little stars in their own right and these are some of the wonderful things I can do.


Alex's was very well done and looks so cute.
I read all the sayings on the back with eager enthusiasm.
  • I am good at playing soccer
  • I like reading
  • I am good at Judo
  • I like playing on my playstation....... excuse me...!
Back the bus up a little.....I enjoy playing on my playstation....
Playstation, what playstation? We don't own a playstation!!

Is this his way of informing us that he would like one? Or did he just follow what others were writing in the class?
The powerful mind of a 6 yr old. I will never try to understand



Way to Go Alex ... you will go far... hugs Grandma xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha Laurie so funny,cute little guy.xx

Fiona said...

so sweet..... we do encourage imagination?????
Hugz

Narelle said...

The power of positive thinking?
So cute!