Grandma and her boys

Monday 9 April 2012

Ladies all done


I have finished my Sue Thompson Ladies ... I was thinking on what to do with them.... may be a bag or cushion but Fiona the member of Guild that guided us through this project had put some of her girls on art board ...
so I decided to do the same they are on a A4 size stretched canvas ..

 Not sure where they will live yet though.

I have had a small hand bag charm for years now and it just suited this work  .... I knew there would be a use for it if I kept it long emough


I just love their boots





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Laurie these ladies are gorgeous,well done on a beautiful finish,your stitching is surberb.xx

Anonymous said...

oh Laurie these ladies are gorgeous,well done on a beautiful finish,your stitching is surberb.xx

Fiona said...

Love them Laurie... there's a lot of stitches in that... I think it's great on a canvas as a picture...
Hugz

boysmum2 said...

Charms are those things you buy when you see them but never use for a hundred years until that 1 such project comes along.