Grandma and her boys

Saturday 8 September 2012

First Feesias of spring



This post is about spring ...but just loved this picture of Apples  which of course has a ring of Autumn about it ...never mind I just likes it.

Spring is almost here so time for a change of template .... I am not sure 100% about the green  but will leave for a few days to see how I feel about it.


Today the sun is shining and I took a walk around the estate i.e. my garden
and there tucked behind a lavender bush were these Freesias ...as they could not be seen where they were I decided to take them inside where I can see and smell their heady sent...  Could not decide which picture of the vases to show you so uploaded both.

Welcome to spring New Zealand





5 comments:

Sisbabestitches said...

Freesias are my favourite flower, I love walking in Spring and getting a gorgeous whiff of them from random gardens, and they look so soft and pretty. Enjoy your find!

Nancy J said...

The three wise owls share with the flowers, all beautiful in their own way. I have 2 blooms out,hopefully lots more to come. Cheers,Jean.

Anonymous said...

love your new look Laurie.xx

sunny said...

It's funny that you're welcoming spring, and we're getting cooler temps for a few days, which makes me think of baking. i love your new template, but your old one has always been one of my favorites in blogland!! We must have simliar tastes. I also really like the stitcheries in your header.

Denise said...

I never thought of other countries having different seasons than us until I started blogging and reading comments. Enjoy your spring we are starting to get the fall colors and cooler weather here.
Happy Stitching
Denise