Grandma and her boys

Tuesday 25 September 2012

This weeks finish .....




I have finished my "door stop"   the embroidery has been finished for ages but getting around to assembly seems to take  for ever sometimes and when I did it took me approx. 15 minutes on the machine ..... yeap !! now I wonder why it took so long to start the completion....



The only draw back is it is made from calico and it is rather the wrong colour to go on the floor ... tried it and the cat thought it was fair game.... Oh well !!. now what to do with it " paper weight " was suggested but it is rather large 7 inch base by about 8 inches high  ???


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Laurie this door stop is so lovely. May be you could use it on a shelf to hold books upright.

Anonymous said...

i love it Laurie,i would still use it as a door stop,well done on a lovely finish.xx