Grandma and her boys

Friday 7 December 2012

Shoe shopping ...

Yesterday  I went shoe shopping ... with all the pre Christmas sales I thought I may get a bargain.

Now one would be inclined to say 2 or 3 pairs of shoes at once is  a little over the top.

But 6 ... yes ... 6 would be beyond all reason.

They were buy one get one half price and I just could not choose so pushed out the boat said "Oh what the heck "  and said  "okay all of them"

I must add that at the end of last summer I was really strong  and got rid of quite a few pairs of old summer shoes ... most should have been dumped a couple of years before I did. I was only left with 2 pairs of summer shoes 1 of which was very very expensive so not a every day pair .....  So really I have just replaced the ones that went out ...

Well that is my justification for my shoppppppping !!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have another lovely range now,well done Laurie.xx

Isabella said...

they look like very comfie shoes Laurie so like you said what the heck.