Grandma and her boys

Friday 25 July 2008

Today has been a real good posting day

I have done so well with my posts today...sometimes I find it easier than others.


So here is another snippit from my meandering thoughts.

I have often mentioned the cheap fabric we have here, and how I have bought up wholesale almost.


The other item that is used by me a great deal is DMC threads, and yes! they are so cheap here that I have permission from the wage earner to complete my shade card before we return to New Zealand.



So each time I go to the notions shop I purchase a few, this is todays stash...now is that correct a stash of threads or should it be a collection, may be someone knows the right collective terminology for threads and can let me know.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

You Lucky Woman, You!! ALL the DMC threads.. it is a sin!! LOL

So glad you have joined our group. If you check out my blog there are some of my fabric postcards. I am really into card making and scrapbooking, but have found I enjoy playing with fabric!!