Grandma and her boys

Friday 26 September 2008

Hair Cut

For all of my readers who have been with me long enough to have read about the traumas of haircuts in Dubai... I am now fully relaxed and enjoying a trip to the hairdressers again

By the way this is not me in the photo...if only !!!

My Daughter booked me in for a hair trim the week before the wedding, a lovely lady named Pip gave me a trim just as I asked for ...oh ! the pleasure to feel so relaxed knowing that she has understood what I was requesting.
I have been so pleased that I booked another appointment yesterday, and they have restyled my hair, well ! not exactly restyled but cut it shorter so as I may now grow it back into shape and all one length so I will look and feel a little better.

This hairdressers is one and half hours away from our home in Rotorua but I have decided I will make the trip each month to Hamilton to get it trimmed, and visit Kathryn and family.

A girls hairdresser is so important don't you think.... so God Bless all the hairdressers in New Zealand. Especially Pip and Sarah of Hamilton.

No comments: