Grandma and her boys

Monday 19 January 2009

Last House project tomorrow

Tomorrow sees the last of the household jobs that need to be done since our return to our own house after our 2 yrs in Dubai.

It has not been such a large task as I expected after all, but we have worked almost for 2 months non stop on garden and house.

So tomorrow sees the carpets being cleaned all through the house.

Then I can get on with some stitching and quilting, I have 2 projects waiting, one already started and a new one.

The new one first being a quilt called "Steeping Stones" as done by my friend Bonnie from America from a book belonging to her mother.
I have every thing ready to go even the test block is done.

The second is a " 60 Redwork Hearts Quilt" but that I have changed the stitching to 40 hearts in Salmon Pink and have some very nice dull Japanese fabrics, I am sure it will look very good when I have finished putting it together. It is going to be put together very randomly and in no order what so ever, I have no pattern to follow so it is going to be as much a surprise to me as every one else.

No comments: