Grandma and her boys

Thursday 6 August 2009

Update on the car

As you can see from this picture, this is not a white Tucson City sitting on my drive.
Can you believe that we need a new computer component in the Tucson and guess what the only one available in the southern hemisphere is in Aussie of course.
The Hyundai dealership have been great and keep calling me to let me know how things are progressing.
They have given me a car from the forecourt to drive around in, but the for sale advert on the windscreen is causing me to be a noticed person on the road.
When I park you can see every ones head turn to look at the car.
What is bothering me is what if someone asks me for details on the car or may be if I manage to sell it.
I did mention this to Shaun ( the dealer) he said " I would earn same commission as anyone else"
May be I should put it on Trade Me or Ebay.
So I have this 1 year old Getz Auto, low mileage, oneowner
1.4 engine and 4 airbags, heater and A/C
Give me a call

No comments: