Grandma and her boys

Monday 10 May 2010

What a lovely day ... Mothers Day

I expected both of my children to be at home today celebrateing with their own families ... but some times something wonderful can happen.
These two lovely people my son Iain and daughter Kathryn arranged that they would meet here at my home armed with a complete dinner for both families and myself  .....9 in all,
it all went with out a hitch and the  chaps cleared away after wards
So a big thank you so much for the pressies and dinner to:
Kathryn and Steve, Ben and Alex...........Iain and Claire, Ellis and Harvey

Also a big thank you to Steve for cleaning the filters on the heating.. a job that was waiting to be done.
It was great to have them all here together
It was also lovely that we  now have 3 Mums here in NZ to celebrate 

No comments: