Grandma and her boys

Friday 6 August 2010

My dead computer

I think I did not make it clear on my last blog it was not the computer that died it was the screen... the computer is quite healthy and working well, especially as I gave it a good clean up of the disc...you should have seen the rubbish I deleted .... that 4/5 yrs ago was so important to me but today I realised  was just rubbish no longer required ... how our needs and wants and value of stuff change over the years.  I guess it proves how we move on in different periods of our lives.

1 comment:

Bee Jay said...

You're right about values of stuff Laurie - I was just thinking about the clothes I've got in my wardrobe which I used constantly 3 yrs ago when I was working but have hardly been on my back since. Think I need to do a defrag of my wardrobe soon! Blessings!