Grandma and her boys

Sunday 10 October 2010

Finally a moment to blog

Finally a few moments to catch up with every one's blog and also to do a posting myself.

So what has been going on with me in the last couple of weeks, firstly there has been Grandsons running around my house for  4 days a week, I have been up the Skyline Skyride, swimming in the hot pools 4 times , played mini golf twice, walked around Rainbow Springs, ate in McDonald's, had more ice-cream than in the last 2 years  ... made pancakes and drop scones (pikelets) till they come out of my ears...seems they are liked by both set of boys.
Kept the peace, kissed bumps and scrapes, changed sticking plasters, and watched Tom and Jerry more times than necessary .. but it has been a great 2 weeks. But now it is back to school and time for Grandma to get some well deserved rest.


1 comment:

By Hoki Quilts said...

Whew! I know how you are feeling my friend, when did we start to slow down and begin to get older, because I'm sure nobody asked me if it was OK to make me age?
hugs
Miche'le