Grandma and her boys

Friday 22 October 2010

Middle of the night

I am sure you all have had nights like this one...it is now 2.45am.

Polynesian Spa Pools Rotorua

So what is going on.
Well I went to the hot pools this evening at 7pm and had 20 minutes swim and  then a lovely 10 minute soak in a  pool of 40 degrees, back home by 8 o'clock ... all going great when at around
9 o'clock I could no longer keep the eyes open,   so a early night was called for ... all well until 1.30am and  PING up went the eye lids and I don't seem to have another wink of sleep in me,  
so have finally got out of bed made some tea and a slice of toast ... as my mother used to say " night starvation" can often be the reason you wake in the middle of the night.  Not sure if this is the reason but the toast is tasting good and the tea will go down well.

Polynesian  swimming pool

So another few minutes and I will return to bed and hopefully some more sleep.

1 comment:

helen-mary said...

2:45 a.m. Aaargh!!!