Grandma and her boys

Saturday 5 March 2011

I have not been far....


I am still here not doing a lot of anything particular ... a bit of stitching and normal housework etc.
I have been following all your blogs and loving all the stitching you industrious folks have been doing.


On one of my trips into the Internet I came across this piece that I could have
used a few times in my life ...



"I know that you believe that you understood
what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that
what you heard is not what I meant."





The weather here is beginning to break a little it is still hot
and humid but the evenings are beginning to cool down so sleeping is great, I am actually getting an extra couple of hours ...
Okay it is the wrong end of the night and I am getting up later and later ...
but is that not what retirement is all about.

So I had better think of something constructive to do today as it is raining ...
may be I will phone a friend and go shopping and have a bit of lunch ...
Oh! life is such a whirl ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A bit of shopping and lunch sounds like a great idea Laurie.

Isabella said...

our weather is freezing here think we missed summer and autumm