Grandma and her boys

Saturday 5 March 2011

So what did we get up to....



I made that phone call and Prue and I hit the road to town... it poured with rain all day  ..... after the first attempt to put up the umbrellas we found it took longer than a quick trot to the shop doors .. so we gave up on them. After all our skin is waterproof.


So it was a day of window shopping we did buy a few little items, me I got 4 new tea-towels just what a girl needs .... but it was great to just wander with nothing particular in mind to look for, amazing what you look at ... we tried on rings at the jewellers, clothes in some shops, checked out the shoes we did not require .. and furniture we definitely did not need. 
It was great just to see what was out there on offer.


I met a couple of friends I'd not seen for ages ... then we realised we had missed lunch ... so off to the food hall and we treated us to  Chinese .. that saved cooking dinner this evening.

I then remembered at 6.45pm that the poor cat had been in all day so headed home and he just stirred off the chair I had left him on, I wonder when he would have moved if I had not come back when I did.

So looks like a slice of toast for supper and may be a early night with the book as it is still pee.....ing down outside

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful day Laurie sounds like you had a great girls day out.

Bee Jay said...

What a gloriously fabulously relaxing day! Blessings!

Isabella said...

Sounds like you had a fun day out Laurie

Ann said...

What a lovely day you had despite the rain. You sound as though you are feeling a lot better.

Laura Quaglia (Fun With This and That) said...

Hi I recieved my package Thank you Hope you have a great week Laura