Grandma and her boys

Wednesday 5 October 2011

How did I name my blog

Over at Sweet cinnamon Dawn has been wondering how people named their blogs.....

So here goes ..... here is mine.

It was about 7 yrs ago I had started to read a few blogs and was also about to go to Middle East again for 3 years ( Husbands work) my daughter has started a blog and I thought if she can do it so can I....
So in Bahrain where we started this period of time I started documenting our travels
so ER & LJ Travels   ( Eric and Laurie) was born, I started with our doings and travels with pictures .... We then moved to Dubai  and after a bit it became a diary for my Quilting and Embroidery and from there it has evolved I have often thought about changing the name ... but have not thought of one yet that I especially like ....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how interesting Laurie

Jeanneke said...

Hi Laurie,

Very nice and interesting blog you have!
Why not change your blog's name to Quilting Around? Fits you very well, globetrotter!

Visit my blog http://dezondagssteek-jeanneke.blogspot.com and find out about my name:>)

sunny said...

How interesting! Do you still get the chance to travel much? I think you have a beautiful blog, and I enjoy coming here.