Grandma and her boys

Monday 6 February 2012

Just one more....


Just one more sleep to go, I really can not explain how excited I am   ... you would think after living in 12 different countries over 30 years and seeing the wonders of the world so many times ... a small trip to South Island would be insignificant so to speak   .... but all those other places were not home and this is after all .....
Gods Own Country,
and just another lovely day in my large slice of paradise

where I am free to roam and travel with no passport or visa worries no waiting for planes and taxis, no reasons to give to immigration for being where ever I am  or where I want to go, don't have to say how long I am staying...

There really is no place      LIKE YOUR HOME LAND.



4 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Indeed, South Island is divine, if I was 20 years younger I would emigrate.

Anonymous said...

lol,sleep well tonight Laurie if you can and have a wondreful holiday.xx

By Hoki Quilts said...

See you soon, take it easy on those roads.
hugs - Miche'le

Fiona said...

It's going to be wonderful..... hugz