Grandma and her boys

Friday 28 December 2012

Thank you for the information....




I have received some great advice re the Picasa Saga and blog pictures ...
I am now going through my blog and deleting posts that are now not  needed to be kept  for any useful purpose even for a diary ... I have checked about 40 so far and have deleted 8 not a bad  hours work ... mainly silly joke posts with pictures and some answers to other peoples  inquiries also with pictures that are now quite  irrelevant.  So just about 950 + posts to go.

Yeap.. have decided to have my blog printed  a year at a time .. tried a couple of companies and it looks like it will be not to bad a price for a nice hard cover  book as long as I cut the posts down to a certain number  in each copy. You can also edit posts to condense the content so you are not printing blank spaces ... that sounds daft but sure you get the gist.


1 comment:

Deb said...

Chookyblue is the one to talk to Laurie, she gets her blog printed every year.